- The successful applicant will require high level, advanced technical skills in:
- Windows Server Technologies
- Service and management of Windows and Apple devices,
- Good communication and documentation skills essential
- Personal attributes:
- Motivated, self-starter; able to work autonomously, or as part of a team as the work dictates
- Resourceful - able to find and research information in order to derive appropriate solutions to problems
- A good communicator, able to document technical procedures, and follow documentation of others
- Ability to troubleshoot and fault find through systematic processes of observation and elimination
- Relevant experience in an educational setting, along with knowledge of wireless deployment and DET initiatives.
- Previous experience with planning, deployment & management of 1 to 1 user/devices in an enterprise environment will be highly regarded.
- The applicant would also need to demonstrate the ability to plan and run ICT professional development sessions and work collaboratively with the Schools’ ICT Management.
- A valid Working with Children Check is required for the successful applicant to be appointed.